SALT LAKE CITY TOUR + MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR
INCLUDES most all the sights of the SALT LAKE CITY TOUR, PLUS... SEE THE MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR!
"Music and the Spoken Word" concert - World's longest continuously running network broadcast, since 1929. Each week it is carried by over 2,000 television and radio stations worldwide
*This tour is offered twice a week. Sunday morning is the live broadcast. Thursday evening is a rehearsal.
Tour Begins: Sunday 8:30 AM; Thursday 4:00 PM
Tour Length: 5.5 hours
Price: $55 (Lunch is at your own expense)
FREE pickup from select downtown Salt Lake City hotels. Book online and select your hotel during checkout.
*GRATUITY is not included in price; 10-15% tip is customary
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- The Choir usually performs in the Tabernacle during the off-season (fall/winter/spring) and in the LDS Conference Center during peak season (summer/Christmas) to accommodate larger crowds. The impressive LDS Conference Center is one of the largest religious auditoriums in the world, and features cushioned seating and premium air conditioning.
- Cost of the meal is not included in the tour price. Sunday tour lunch stop is at an alternate restaurant because the Lion House Pantry is closed.
- There is no dress code for the Choir performances, shorts and t-shirts are acceptable.
- Because you will already hear the organ perform with the Choir, this tour doesn't attend the separate 30-minute Tabernacle organ recital featured on our Salt Lake City Tour
- CHILDREN UNDER 8 YEARS OLD are seated in a separate sound-proof room for the Sunday live broadcast concerts