MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR + DELUXE SALT LAKE CITY TOUR
INCLUDES most all the sights of the SALT LAKE CITY TOUR, PLUS... SEE THE MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR!
"Music and the Spoken Word" concert - World's longest continuously running network broadcast, since 1929. Each week it is carried by over 2,000 television and radio stations worldwide
*This tour is offered twice a week. Sunday morning is the live broadcast. Thursday evening is a rehearsal.
Tour Start Times: Sunday 8:30 AM; Thursday 4:00 PM
Tour Length: 5 hours
Price: $55 (Lunch is at your own expense)
Location: Tour bus picks up from over 20 convenient locations in downtown area. Click the MAP link below to find the pickup point nearest you, then select it during the online checkout process or when booking by phone. If you are not staying downtown, choose Red Lion hotel for free parking.
*GRATUITY is not included in price; 10-15% tip is customary
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- The Choir usually performs in the Tabernacle during the off-season (fall/winter/spring) and in the LDS Conference Center during peak season (summer/Christmas) to accommodate larger crowds. The impressive LDS Conference Center is one of the largest religious auditoriums in the world, and features cushioned seating and premium air conditioning.
- Cost of the meal is not included in the tour price. Sunday tour lunch stop is at an alternate restaurant because the Lion House Pantry is closed.
- There is no dress code for the Choir performances, shorts and t-shirts are acceptable.
- Because you will already hear the organ perform with the Choir, this tour doesn't attend the separate 30-minute Tabernacle organ recital featured on our Salt Lake City Tour
- CHILDREN UNDER 8 YEARS OLD are seated in a separate sound-proof room for the Sunday live broadcast concerts