SALT LAKE TROLLEY TOUR
Travel through time aboard an authentic, colorful trolley streetcar! The Salt Lake Trolley Tour will take you on a 90-minute adventure through the city's historic districts and includes several photo stops at the most picturesque locations. Your uniformed trolley conductor will be your guide on this unforgettable trolley experience that delights guests of all ages.
PRICE: $29 adult / $15 child (age 10 and under)
TOUR LENGTH: 90 minutes
SCHEDULE: 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM - Monday to Saturday
*Boarding at Family History Library of Temple Square begins 10 minutes before start time
- 9:50 AM for morning tour
- 12:50 PM for afternoon tour
LOCATION: Tour begins at Family History Library of Temple Square (35 W North Temple)
Convenient parking next to Family History Library available for a small fee at Salt Lake Plaza Hotel [MAP LINK]
For more parking options visit: https://www.templesquare.com/parking/
ADDITIONAL PICKUP POINTS:
- Hotel Rl by Red Lion - 161 West 600 South
- Sheraton - 150 West 500 South
- Hampton Inn Downtown - 425 South 300 West
- Hilton City Center - 255 South West Temple
*Pickup times for these hotels are shown during online booking process. Trolley stops for pickup at these hotels only if you make reservations
UNIFORMED TROLLEY CONDUCTOR
- Be entertained by a trolley conductor dressed in the classic, charming uniform. Have your photo taken with the trolley conductor on the tour!
- Complimentary old-fashion bottled sodas and Cracker Jacks served aboard the trolley!
- The Salt Lake Trolley is enclosed and air-conditioned