Join us and travel to the largest man-made hole on earth to experience the overlook of the world’s first open-pit copper mine.
Salt Lake City Trolley “Show-Tour”
History comes to life on this sightseeing adventure aboard the Salt Lake Trolley!
- Entertaining stories told by a trio of professional actors and guides
- Air-conditioned trolley, colorful and beautifully decorated
- Overview of the attractions in downtown Salt Lake City, with photo stops at 3 marvelous locations
- Photo stops allow you to capture memorable pictures where you can pose with your costumed trolley conductors
- Complimentary novelty bottled sodas and Cracker Jacks served aboard the Salt Lake Trolley
- Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I board the Trolley?
- Hotel RL (161 W 600 South, Salt Lake City) is our first and most popular pickup point, it offers free parking and easy freeway access. We have a few other pickup points in downtown Salt Lake City for those staying at a downtown hotel. Use our online reservation system to schedule your pickup. Reservations are required because this tour usually sells out.
How many stops are on the tour?
- The Salt Lake City Trolley “Show-Tour” is a new, one-of-a-kind sightseeing experience where most of the fun takes place inside the trolley. We will make a few stops at historic attractions on this 90-minute tour, though the entertainment that takes place inside the trolley is the main attraction. If you prefer the conventional sightseeing bus tours, we do offer those on our website. The Salt Lake Trolley is fun for all ages, and those with children will love it!
Can I bring my luggage, stroller, walker, wheelchair?
- The trolley is a historic replica and doesn’t have space to store strollers, large bags, walkers or wheelchairs. The trolley is not handicap accessible. There are a few stairs to climb as you board the trolley.
Is there much walking?
- There is minimal walking, the tour is suitable for all ages and abilities.
How do I join the Salt Lake City Trolley “Show-Tour”?
- Reservations can be made directly on our website or by calling us at (801) 364-3333. This tour sells out most days so don’t delay, reserve your seats today!
What is the cancellation policy?
- Full refunds are given with at least 24 hours notice. If you need to change the time or date of your tour reservation, we also require 24 hours notice. This tour frequently sells out, so your reservations prevent others from taking the tour; we need at least 24 hours notice for cancellation so that we can try to fill those seats.